forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3316  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Shepard-Kegl
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  3:55 pm
Subject:  Fw: Yes. Please write to CBS "60 Minutes II"...

James could care less that he was "short-changed". The program was in
essence an "info commercial" about the school and was produced and edited
with the goal of evoking an emotional response and attracting funds which we
need to sustain the operation. I am exceedingly grateful to CBS for their
efforts and for their final 13 minute production that I think remained
throughout focused.

-- James Shepard-Kegl