forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3317  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Apr 28, 2000  7:44 pm
Subject:  Re: Fw: Yes. Please write to CBS "60 Minutes II"...

At 9:55 AM -0600 4/28/00, Shepard-Kegl wrote:
>James could care less that he was "short-changed". The program was in
>essence an "info commercial" about the school and was produced and edited
>with the goal of evoking an emotional response and attracting funds which we
>need to sustain the operation. I am exceedingly grateful to CBS for their
>efforts and for their final 13 minute production that I think remained
>throughout focused.
>
>-- James Shepard-Kegl

SignWriting List
April 28, 2000

Of course, James. I agree. And I have several email messages for you.
People have been sending me messages that are really for you...one of
them from a class that wants to collect funds for you...

So I certainly hope you get funding from the program - that will be
wonderful...

I will send you your email messages privately soon -