forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3322  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu May 4, 2000  2:31 am
Subject:  Re: Reading Manuals

At 4:57 PM -0400 4/25/00, Bonnie Collins wrote:

>After I finish with my paper I was hoping that I could post a few
>excerpts of my Jack and the Beanstalk transcription attempts for
>review. It would not be for a while because I have to work through
>the manual first and gain some competence with the software (in the
>meantime I have reverted back to pencil and paper).
>
>Please let me know if this would not be an appropriate approach
>to learning Sign Writing through this list.

-----------

SignWriting List
May 3, 2000

Absolutely, Bonnie! By all means. Your story "Jack and the Beanstalk"
sounds like a nice addition to our SignWriting Library on our web
site. For example, it might belong in this section of the Library:

The Independent S'Writer's Forum
https://www.SignWriting.org/writ000.html

Or under:

Children's Stories:
https://www.SignWriting.org/child000.html

It is great to know that you have learned SignWriting on your own,
coupled with the web site and the SW List...I am glad to see it.

And learning to write by hand is very important...I am glad you are
doing that ;-)

So you are welcome to post anytime...

Meanwhile...is Wayne Smith home from Greece yet? How was your trip, Wayne?

I will take a look at the Japanese video soon...I have a few more
orders to fulfill...

See ya tomorrow everyone!