forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3387  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed May 10, 2000  2:13 am
Subject:  Re: SW list (fwd)

At 12:55 PM -0700 5/9/00, Joe Martin wrote:
>Well...I just sent this message to the e-groups people. Might be a good
>idea if other people wrote too, to second this opinion.....????? Besides,
>I probly made some stupid computer-related mistake.

SignWriting List
May 9, 2000

Thanks, Joe, for your good suggestions. You are suggesting that these
categories:

Category: Top : Health : Conditions and Diseases : D : Deafness

Be changed to:

Language, Literacy & Deaf Education?

I couldn't agree more!!

The programmers at the Egroups actually do not run our List at all.
That is why there is a confusion. We are not an "egroup list". The
only thing egroups does for us is to store our messages in an Archive.

But their new web design at Egroups requires "categories" and so the
egroups programmers clearly just guessed, not knowing the subject
matter.

I will write to them now to tell them I am the second owner of the SW
List, and that I back your suggestion!

Thanks for your help, Joe!