forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3425  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue May 16, 2000  1:00 pm
Subject:  Re: First two JSL signs

>Valerie, Mark, Stefan, Joe, and SW-List members -
> Here's my first attempt at the first two signs on the JSL video.
>At this point I'm just including info re the signs themselves, not
>facial expression, tho I'd like to get to that too. Anxious to see what
>everyone else gets.
> - Wayne

SignWriting List
May 16, 2000

Thanks Wayne and Stefan for your contributions. I will wait a little
longer for Mark and Joe...but that of course can be a pressure on
busy people...so I will start teaching no matter what, in a day....

By the way Wayne, just out of curiousity's sake...what kind of
computer are you using and what software did you use to prepare your
GIF's? Just curious...

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3425  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index