forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3469  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri May 26, 2000  9:40 pm
Subject:  Re: Lessons in web design ;-)

>Anyhow, although I am absolutely of no help in this case, I wish you and
>your Mac a speedy recovery from whatever it is that makes them things do
>that there stuff.
>
>Jerry.

-----------------

SignWriting List
May 26, 2000

Thanks Jerry, for your well wishes. Although it is true that I am a
Mac person, I also work with Windows and MS-DOS. The Macintosh and
Windows operating systems are so similar now, that I can hardly tell
the difference, and I switch between them with no problem.

From the user's point of view, Windows is simply the Mac operating
system built on top of MS-Dos commands. If you know the Mac operating
system and MS-DOS, you can figure out Windows very quickly.

But of course, when it comes to programming for the two operating
systems - that is a totally different story and quite difficult for
programmers.

In regards to my problems with our large web site ...actually that
had nothing to do with the Mac or the PC. It had to do with good web
design for large web sites. I learned a lot from this latest escapade
with web design ;-)

And whether I was working from a PC or a Mac, the exact same issues
would have occurred either way...but they are solved now, thank
goodness!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3469  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index