forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3493  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jun 1, 2000  7:17 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello

At 10:05 AM +0100 5/28/00, Trevor Jenkins wrote:

>These would at best be paraphrases of the NIV or the KJV or any other
>translation. Some reckon that the NIV is already a paraphrase (I'm not one
>of them). If there's to be such a translation of an English translation to
>(any) signed language I think I'd go with the CEV. I've nothing against
>paraphrases indeed with Ken Taylor's "LIving" paraphrase I would not have
>any headway with the AV.

SignWriting List
June 1st, 2000

Happy June everyone!

Trevor, I really enjoyed reading your paragraph above. I started to
giggle...what are the NIV, the CEV and the AV? smile

I am assuming different versions of the Bible in English? ;-)

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3493  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index