forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3531  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Jun 6, 2000  1:32 pm
Subject:  Information for New SW List Members

SignWriting List
June 6, 2000

Dear SignWriting List:

Introduction for New SW List Members....

Generally, I try to teach SignWriting through email. I know there are
several new members to the SignWriting List. For those new members,
if you ever have problems reading a .GIF in your email message, do
not panic! You can always go to the...

SignWriting List Archive
https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l/

Everyone is able to read the .GIFs in the Archive, no matter what
kind of problems they might have in their email software.

Around the middle of May we started a new course called....

Lessons In Sign Language Transcription
https://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/transcribe/transcribe.html

But then I got way behind on other work, such as web design and
fulfilling orders etc.

So I am now, for the first time in several weeks, reading all the old
postings from those lessons, and I will try to answer some of the
questions that came up....

So now you know what is happening!

If you have any questions about how to read .GIFs in your email
messages, please write to me privately and I will be happy to help
you -