forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3554  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jun 8, 2000  6:30 pm
Subject:  Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

SignWriting List & Friends -

I am taking the weekend off - smile...

My nephew Michael (age 11), and my Dad are flying in from Florida tomorrow...

I am truly looking forward to seeing them again ;-)

And I will be playing "surrogate Mom" to Michael most of the
summer...hmmm...11 years old...thank goodness I have computers for
him to enjoy!

Meanwhile, I still hope the workshop for the New Mexico teachers will
happen in my home this summer - my door is open -Just contact me with
the dates and times that are best for you, and we can work out a
schedule -

And I will be occasionally posting more lessons - but not
everyday....time to relax a little bit more regularly now - this last
Spring was too stressful and I am trying to make a change for the
better...

Have a great weekend everyone -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3554  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index