forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3573  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Jun 15, 2000  1:26 pm
Subject:  Re: Writing The Neck

At 6:56 PM -0400 6/11/00, Charles Butler wrote:
>Here is a new rendition of an ancient Irish Blessing. Hope you all like it.

SignWriting List
June 15, 2000

Yes Charles! We all like it ;-)))

It is very beautiful. Quite an accomplishment. And the SignWriting is
so beautifully done in columns in small size. I am really impressed!!
Thanks for sharing it with us.

How do you feel about my placing it on the web? You have already done
the jpegs for me, so it would be an easy posting ;-)

Thanks once more for the blessing!!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3573  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index