forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3582  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jun 16, 2000  2:12 pm
Subject:  Re: Midsummer Blessing

At 6:51 PM -0400 6/15/00, Charles Butler wrote:
>The DeafPagan net I am on asked for a calling of the Oak and Holly king for
>Midsummer. Here is my rendition of an appropriate blessing in ASL for the
>God of Nature.

SignWriting List
June 16, 2000

Thanks, Charles, for the great posts!

As you can see in the SignWriting List Archives, both your GIFs and
JPEGs are showing up beautifully. And any person with up-to-date
email software can also read both formats in their email messages.
Those two formats have become the world's standards on the web...

So it is not necessary to attach both formats, since either can be read..

Meanwhile, some email software has trouble with more than one
attachment at a time, so it is best to attach only one example per
email message.

So glad to see that you have become skilled at creating GIFs and JPEGs!!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3582  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index