forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3711  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jun 30, 2000  4:23 pm
Subject:  Re: standardized spellings

At 5:53 PM +0200 6/30/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>One difference between the one who teaches and the one who is in teh process
>of learning may be, that the cognitiv map of the teacher is so clearly drawn
>..... ;-)

>Stefan ;-)

Everyone, and Stefan -
This is so true! Naturally being a student is much harder, and there
is so much to SignWriting that it can become overwhelming. That is
why I want so much to help everyone and I am glad you ask questions,
of course ;-)

I am happy to know that you already went through the "Learn To Read
ASL" course. I think doing it again now, after you know so much more,
might really be excellent...I bet you will pick up some details you
missed the first time!

My last idea for June - ha!

Why not try to transcribe some of the same story yourself from
video...do not look at my writing...and then later compare your
writing to mine...that might help...although everyone writes
differently, and you might see details I didn't!! ;-))

Have a great July everyone!!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3711  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index