forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Angus B. Grieve-Smith"
Date:  Wed Jul 5, 2000  12:47 pm
Subject:  Re: Lucky

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000, Valerie Sutton wrote:

> Your rotation arrows were going in the wrong direction. The curved
> part of the arrow paints the path of the baby finger rotating out from
> the chin.

I think I understand what the problem is! When you see those
curved arrows, do you see them going behind or in front of the straight
arrow? I've been seeing them as going in front (which would mean that
your arrows would describe the middle finger brushing from left to right
instead of right to left). So you intended them to go behind...

Also, why did you choose to put a touching symbol rather than a
brushing symbol, and why only one?

--
-Angus B. Grieve-Smith
Linguistics Department

  Replies Author Date
3750 Re: Lucky Valerie Sutton Wed  7/5/2000
3752 Re: Lucky Angus B. Grieve-Smith Wed  7/5/2000

  Message 3749  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index