forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3769  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Jul 7, 2000  10:36 pm
Subject:  Re: rotation symbols and directions

At 11:39 PM +0200 7/7/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>(When I write these signs - I use another methaper for me myself. I think of
>a boxingglove . It is round and you can paint the arrows in front or
>behind ) looking from above - you can imagine - how the arrows (curved
>because of the curved surface of the glove) would move while you rotate your
>arm clockwise or counterclockwise - Just in case somebody is interested !)

>Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
July 7, 2000

Hello Stefan and Everyone!
It makes me feel better too, to see that maybe I am on the right road
to explaining these symbols - I am learning how to explain my own
thinking.

I am trying to write a chapter on this - a totally new one - but I am
not done yet. When it is done, I suspect future students will not
have the same problems you all have experienced.

Yes, Stefan - these examples are written correctly!

Attachment
rotation_thumb_babyfinger_illus
Type: image/gif

  Message 3769  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index