forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3792  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Sun Jul 9, 2000  8:12 pm
Subject:  Re: Offtopic response to Re: Two male lions

"Angus B. Grieve-Smith" wrote:

> Bill, when Wayne speaks from his heart about childhood pain,
> please don't respond with sarcasm.

Angus,

Stuart's reply is the way I feel and think about it but I'm way past the point
where I care about explaining it all. I'm a bit too old for it now. You kids
can duke it out. I'm here to discuss signwriting and to facilitate it when I
can with the experience and knowledge I have. I don't impose my personal
problems on this group. It's better to help through knowledge and expertise
of the subject at hand than to attempt to impose morality of an unrelated
topic through guilt or bleeding-heart appeals.

That said, I'm respecting Valerie's cue and not discussing this any more.

Bill

  Message 3792  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index