forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3812  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sat Jul 29, 2000  3:05 pm
Subject:  Re: Shyuwa

Hi Joe,

nice to hear from you again.

Good idea to continue. I sat down and made a gif of the next sequence.
Although I donīt know anything about Japanese SL I guess that the first sign
should say "Jesus"
And here the problems already begin. I transcribed some of the video some
time ago. When I looked at your gif -
what does "Shyuwa" mean -- ? I had a very very close look at the video
again, created a photosequence and tried to transcribe it again
Attached is the photosequence which is not half as good ib quality compared
to Valeries original products - but in the meantime it should serve as a
discussion -platform.

As you canīt see clearly (???!!!) it is not so obvious what the signer
performs -
Joe - you saw another video - did you ? ha! (Donīt feel hurt. ;-) I try to
make a joke !)

more to come next message - (one attachment only - I know ;-))

Stefan ;-)