forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3815  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Nancy Cole
Date:  Sun Jul 30, 2000  2:08 pm
Subject:  Re: video -format Japan/Germany

Stephan,

Hi! Nancy here! I was wondering if you could send some SW with some german
words? I thought perhaps I would show my students during the first two weeks
of school the different signs from different parts of the world. My kids
think there is only one sign language, and they will be new to this. I found
this out during my first year teaching at this school. If you want to send
it to my email address or on the list, either would be great! I think doing
this would be a great introduction to SW with some of my new students. Let
me know if you can or not! Thanks so oooooo much!

Smile
Nancy

  Replies Author Date
3891 Who Uses SignWriting? Valerie Sutton Sat  8/26/2000

  Message 3815  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index