forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3821  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 1, 2000  1:23 pm
Subject:  Hello SignWriting List!

August 1, 2000
La Jolla, California

Hello SignWriting List!

I hope you all had a good July. Time has flown quickly!

I know half of the SW List is on vacation right now, however, I will
start slowly to inform you of new developments ;-)

Some of the topics I look forward to sharing with you this Fall are:

SignWriting Web Site

SignWriting Literacy Project

SignWriting Basic Symbols

SignWriter 4.3 Computer Program

SignWriting Video Transcription

SignWriting in Acrobat .PDF

SignWriting in Databases

SignWriting Handwriting

SignWriting True Type Fonts

Right now, I am preparing a new web article by Ingvild Roald, from
Norway. Ingvild has authored an important work about developing new
terminology for physics in Norwegian Sign Language. The signs are
written in SignWriting in the article. I already have the Acrobat
..pdf file available, but I still have to complete the web posting
which may take me several days. So I am here, still working behind
the scenes ;-)

I am enjoying reading your posts....

And happy August!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3821  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index