forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3838  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Mon Aug 7, 2000  2:24 pm
Subject:  Re: writing of left or right angle hand positions

Hello all,
when I had a look at the gif I sent before I noticed that somebody could
get confused .
It is my fault. The original exercise from the Parkhursts is very clear !!
I tried to send a combination of two gifs all in one. For that reason I
copied parts of the Parkhurst exercise and put the pieces together. This way
a reader who doesn´t know the original could get the wrong idea about the
excellent exercise the Parkhursts offer in their book : SignoEscritura
I apologize !

To avoid any misunderstanding and asking back and forth - let me attach the
whole page with this exercise. There you will find the handshape for right
angle hand among some others.

I´m sorry in case anybody got in trouble.

There is still my question where to locate the fingers - moving the hand
from one postion to the next ...

All the best
Stefan ;-)

Attachment
exercise.JPG
Type: image/jpeg

3840 Re: writing of left or right angle hand positions Valerie Sutton Mon  8/7/2000

  Message 3838  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index