forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3844  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Aug 11, 2000  2:49 pm
Subject:  USA schools will be starting soon....

SignWriting List
August 11, 2000

Dear SignWriting List Members!

The USA school year will be starting soon. Some schools start next
week...just three days from now!

So this is a message to the teachers who are officially participating
in the SW Literacy Project....

Do you need more materials for your classroom right now?

I can send you:

1. Lessons In SignWriting Video Series (if you need more copies)

2. The three small books:
Goldilocks Level 1 (red spine)
Goldilocks, Level 2 (green spine)
Picture dictionary (blue spine).

Please write to tell me how many copies you need...

It will be a great school year, and I am looking forward to working with you!

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3844  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index