forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3853  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Aug 21, 2000  1:00 pm
Subject:  Re: The Sign Bible Site

On 7/31/00, Jerry Spillman wrote:
I am pleased to announce Pastor Ron Dettloff and The Deaf Church's
latest renderings, The Lost Sheep and Ordaining Elders. Both are
published on Page 22 of the Sign Bible Site. You may view them using
this link:

https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/page22.htm

SignWriting List
August 21, 2000

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful August ;-)

Jerry...I just want to say "thank you" for the wonderful posting of
the Deaf Church's translations of Bible verses in ASL. The "Lost
Sheep" is beautifully done and I really enjoyed reading it!

It is remarkable work being done by the Deaf Church in Michigan,
under Pastor Ron Dettloff's guidance...I encourage all members of the
SW List to visit the SignBible Site...

The SignBible Site
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/index.htm

And thank you, Jerry, for donating your time to do the web design for
the Deaf Church...Your web site looks great!

I will make a link from our SignWriting Web Site to your new postings
shortly, and tell you when I do ;-)

My best to you -

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3853  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index