forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Aug 22, 2000  3:39 am
Subject:  Re: Pledge Alligiance in SW

>I'm sure that
>would be a relatively simple project that we could help Valerie put
>together and put on the web, and it would show one very useful function of
>SW. I'm sure other countries have their own versions of these kinds of
>things too.
>Stuart

Great Stuart! Can you give Nancy a SignWriting version of the Pledge
of Allegiance in ASL? I do not know ASL myself, and meanwhile I have
been searching and searching for an old document and I have given up
on finding it for the moment...I found the Star Spangled Banner, but
not the Pledge of Allegiance.

So Nancy and Stuart, why not try writing a version of the Pledge of
Allegiance? Type it in the SignWriter Computer Program, and then make
a GIF and share it with the List? Or send us the SGN file...

Maybe the New Mexico School for the Deaf has a standard way to sign
the Pledge of Allegiance?

https://www.egroups.com/group/sw-l

  Message 3863  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index