forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3928  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Sun Sep 17, 2000  2:14 pm
Subject:  Re: "Not enough memory to run SignWriter" ;-)

On 9/17/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:

>Your step by step technical support is excellent. It is so easy to follow
>your instructions because you donŽt calculate with special computer skills
>on the readers side. This is great.
>
>IŽll try to follow these instructions on one of my students computers at
>school tomorrow. Only this denied access with the message you wrote --

SignWriting List
September 17, 2000

Dear SW List and Stefan -
Thanks for this message Stefan. I am glad to know the instructions
are a help ;-)

I need your help now. I need the same kind of instructions from you.
I know you own Adobe Acrobat 4.0, which creates .PDF files, and I
know you have successfully created SignWriter files in .PDF from
Acrobat 4.0.

How did you do that? I cannot make it work....

Please give us step-by-step instructions on the SignWriting List...

And please do not include anything about GhostWriter. The
instructions should be specifically for Acrobat 4.0 users....(nothing
wrong with GhostWriter, but Acrobat owners need the instruction ;-)

So many thanks in advance -

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 3928  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index