forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3956  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Charles Butler
Date:  Sun Sep 24, 2000  3:32 am
Subject:  Re: Irish Blessing "peace"

Here is a new verse from a poem of mine. All the signs but two (stranger)
and (Messiah) are in the SW Dictionary. I hope it makes sense to you. I
don't have the memory capacity to put it into .jpg, but if someone wants to
and display it for everyone else, I'd be very happy. It is attached as a SW
file (Stranger.sgn). I'd like feedback.

"Do not turn away, the beggar is your brother,
The woman in the streets, collecting rags, she is your sister,
Welcome at the gate the stranger in the mirror,
Act as if the one beside you is Messiah."

Charles Butler

Attachment
Stranger.sgn
Type: application/octet-stream

3974 SignWriting at Gallaudet Bookstore.... Valerie Sutton Thu  9/28/2000

  Message 3956  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index