forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3969  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Bill Reese
Date:  Thu Sep 28, 2000  12:58 am
Subject:  Re: Southern Deaf Showcase

Valerie,

I'm not sure how I would go about it as I also have a booth for my ALDA group
and the two aren't related. But it will be a year before the next showcase.
Tentatively, yes, I'll represent or find some venue by which the material can
be represented. I just hope I remember by then. ;-)

Bill Reese

Valerie Sutton wrote:

> >Florida. It will, hopefully, be there again next year and then every two
> >years after that - if current plans materialize. I asked for SignWriting
> >material at a few booths (Dawn SignPress was there) but got quizzical
> >looks. Hopefully, those looks will change by next year. ;-)
> >
> >Information about this past showcase is still available at:
> >https://deafservicecenter.org/
> >
> >Bill Reese
>
> ----------------------------
>
> SignWriting List
> September 26, 2000
>
> Thank you, Bill, for telling them about SignWriting!
>
> Can you represent SignWriting at the next session? I will be happy to
> send you free literature, just as I sent Stuart before -
>
> Many thanks for your help!
> --
>
> Val ;-)

> Valerie Sutton
>

> Visit the SignWritingSite:
> https://www.SignWriting.org

  Replies Author Date
3971 Re: Southern Deaf Showcase Valerie Sutton Thu  9/28/2000

  Message 3969  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index