forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 3988  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Sep 29, 2000  9:11 pm
Subject:  Re: article

September 29, 2000
SignWriting List

From: Shannon Casey
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 11:24:28 -0700
To: SignWriting List

If this is the article you are talking about: SignWriting: On the
occasion of its 25th anniversary November 1999, then it has been
published. I just received my copy of the journal a week or so ago.
It is in Sign Language and Linguistics, vol. 2, number 2, 1999.

- Shannon Casey

-----------------------------

Joe Martin wrote:
>hello all. this was posted a while back; Can anyone tell me, if this
>article (below) has been published, and if so what is the title of it?
>
>Journal:
>
>"Sign Language and Linguistics"
>
>Editor:
>Anke de Looper
>

>There will be a short article about SignWriting - just general
>information that has nothing to do with research - in an issue that
>will be published in two months or so....
>
>The periodical is published by:
>
>JOHN BENJAMINS PUBLISHING COMPANY
>

>joe,
>top left corner, USA

  Replies Author Date
3989 Re: article Valerie Sutton Fri  9/29/2000

  Message 3988  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index