forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4023  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 13, 2000  8:20 pm
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Databases

On 10/13/00, Charles Butler wrote:
> [...]

SignWriting List
October 13, 2000

Hello Charles - Thanks for this nice message.

The Brazilian database you mention sounds terrific. It is a little
different, I guess, because it sounds like they are storing language
in their database, and actually typing language.

In the SymbolBank, I am not storing language...there are no signs in
the database...only symbols and how they work...

Later I hope to add another database called SignBank, which will
start working with complete signs and language.

Two very different databases ;-)

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4023  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index