forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Oct 20, 2000  2:10 am
Subject:  Re: SignWriting Databases

Union Pines High School,
North Carolina<<<

SignWriting List
October 19, 2000

Hello Everyone, and Robin!

Nice to hear from you Robin...and yes...I received one letter so far
from Union Pines High School in Cameron, North Carolina, requesting
participation in our SignWriting Literacy Project.

Welcome to the project!

I have not received the purchase order yet....

For those on the SignWriting List who are new members, several of our
List members are teachers of Deaf children around the world. Our
Literacy Project is pioneering the idea that reading and writing Sign
Language, can assist some Deaf children to learn to read and write
better....the feedback from the teachers on this List has been
fantastic!

So if you are a teacher, and would like to participate, just write to
me privately and I can help you through the joining process.

Meanwhile, Robin ...I will send you the Web Report questionnaire
privately. Just answer the questions on email and post the report
with your answers to the SignWrting List.

I will post your official confirmation letter, as soon as you
complete the Web Report -

Once again, welcome to Union Pines High School!

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4041  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index