forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4093  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 1, 2000  9:23 pm
Subject:  Re: INSTRUCTION: Typing SW Fingerspelling

>*Sigh* ok I give up. I tried to use the right button and got a normal open,
>send to etc... Val would you pleaseeeee try to send me it in private email?
>
>Dawn

-------------------

SignWriting List

Dawn -

Talking about frustrations! I just sent you the entire zipped file to
you through private email, plus around four other messages, and all
were returned to me telling me that "you are unknown" ...your email's
postmaster sent an automatic message and sent every file back to me.

So for the moment, anyway, I cannot send you an email message
Dawn...hence this message to the SW List - If you send me $5.00, I
will be happy to mail you a disk with the font through normal air
mail.

But I strongly advise calling tech support for Corel and asking them
what to do to make it possible to download - I assure you, they will
know - they probably have an 800 number in the manual that came with
the program -

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4093  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index