forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4097  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Lourdes Tollette
Date:  Thu Nov 2, 2000  5:37 am
Subject:  Re: Sutton fonts

Bill,

Yes you are right! :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Reese [SMTP:]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 4:44 PM
To: SignWriting List

Lourdes,

I just did a quick check. You are right, to a point. Each font has
"styles"
contained in it. For some reason, the Sutton fonts styles don't come up
at
first, like when you click on other fonts. However, if you choose a
font that
has a regular style in it, then choose Sutton, there will be styles
listed and
you can then choose regular, bold, bold italic, italic and start typing.

However, just like in ICQ, if the other person doesn't have Sutton font,
they
will not see it.

Val, something to get back to Michael about?

Bill Reese