forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4122  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Jerry Spillman
Date:  Sat Nov 4, 2000  11:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Signwriting Bible Translation

Dear Nancy and List,

My apologies to one and all of you who have tried to e-mail the Sign
Bible Site and had less than success. We endeavor to publish accurate
data and addresses, but sometimes the equipment in Boston or in Florida
fails to get our forwarding done.

I have been gone the past week, so hope I have not missed others'
e-mails as well as Nancy's, and if you have not had a personal reply
from myself or Pastor Dettloff, please notify me at
as soon as possible so that we can try to meet your needs.

Jerry Spillman
Webmaster, Cyberjer.com
https://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

  Replies Author Date
4123 Re: Signwriting Bible Translation Valerie Sutton Sun  11/5/2000

  Message 4122  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index