forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Nov 15, 2000  11:24 pm
Subject:  the magic of freedom

>isnīt it like magic ? I love it -
>On the other hand - donīt now how often my spellings could be misinterpreted
>just because I didnīt distinguish between the positions 1 and 2 or 4
>and 5.
>
>But it feels wonderfull to have the freedom , the knowledge to become more
>precice if I want to - ! Thank you very much for your engagement !
>
>Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
November 15, 2000

Hi Everyone, and of course Stefan -

Yes...I would prefer to think of the magic! Thanks for that!

And who cares if someone misinterprets positions 1 or 2 or 3?

Just change the spelling...and life goes on....

Meanwhile, I am relieved I do not have to change the spellings in
thousands of signs - just one rule could change hundreds of documents
and cost a great deal of money -

Some changes like that are worth it - but in this case I prefer freedom -

Each change takes years to be established by computer - what we
decide today, will be a part of my life with programming for years to
come -

So thanks for giving ME freedom from more rules!

However, having said that, I enjoyed analyzing what we were all doing
visually, and it felt good to realize that there was a visual logic
behind it....

Valerie Sutton

Visit the SignWritingSite:
https://www.SignWriting.org

  Message 4221  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index