forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4283  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Nov 28, 2000  11:30 pm
Subject:  Re: Handshape

At 3:49 PM -0400 11/27/00, Miguel Villarreal wrote:
This is Miguel, from Bolivia, I don't have the fonts to use this
language SignWriting, but for sign , we use this one to represent
Bolivia, and our money too.

How can I have the Sigwriting fonts? Thank you, Miky

_______________________________

November 28, 2000
SignWriting List

Nice to hear from you Miky! It is rare to receive a message from Bolivia ;-)

Perhaps if you download the shareware on our web site, and learn how
to use it, you might start creating your own Bolivian Sign Language
Dictionary...

You can download free SignWriter Shareware & Fingerspelling Fonts:

Download SignWriter Shareware
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw128.html

Download SignWriting Fingerspelling Fonts
https://www.SignWriting.org/catalog/sw214.html

If you have any problems with the shareware, just write again.
Hopefully someone on the SignWriting List will be able to help you...

Enjoy!! ;-))

  Message 4283  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index