forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4284  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  SignNet-MCT-PUCRS
Date:  Thu Nov 30, 2000  4:59 pm
Subject:  Re: Spelling -question : angle -hands parallel to the floor

>I remember discussing the possibility of including such diagonal hand
>positions with Ingvild from Norway years ago when she came to visit
>me...But after discussing all kinds of details, it became a little
>overwhelming, so I chose not to burden sign-spellings with the
>diagonal hand positions, because people seem to read signs without
>writing all that detail. On the other hand, I may be wrong, so I will
>be happy to include the diagonal positions in future textbooks.

Hi, people !
We think that the trouble with this kind of representation of the diagonal
plane is that it's the same to represent the floor plane in cursive
writing...
SignNet-MCT-PUCRS

Attachment
curs015.gif
Type: image/gif

4285 Re: Spelling -question : angle -hands parallel t Valerie Sutton Thu  11/30/2000

  Message 4284  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index