forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4308  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Dec 4, 2000  1:49 pm
Subject:  Marvelous Animation!! ;-))

On 12/4/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>I sat down for quite a long time to create this gif - especially to cheer
>you up -itīs called "the magician"
>
>You know the way you run this wonderfull SignWriting.org homepage, the
>SW-list and all the jobs behind the scenes - well that is really magic -
>
>Hopefully You and all the others who like SW- animated gifs - will
>enjoy it. Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
December 4, 2000

Dearest Stefan!

Thank you for this truly magical gift...Yes!! We enjoyed it ;-)))

You are a genius with animation...I have never seen anything so fabulous!!

And thank you for your kind words about SignWriting. I appreciate it
that you told me. It definitely cheered me up ;-))

I can imagine this animation must have taken you a VERY long time -
it is a piece of art!!

A true treasure.....
Attachment
magician.gif
Type: image/gif

  Message 4308  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index