forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4314  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  1:22 am
Subject:  Re: Marvelous Animation!! ;-))

----- Original Message -----
From: Valerie Sutton
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 1:49 PM
Subject: Marvelous Animation!! ;-))

On 12/4/00, Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>I sat down for quite a long time to create this gif - especially to cheer
>you up -itīs called "the magician"
>
>You know the way you run this wonderfull SignWriting.org homepage, the
>SW-list and all the jobs behind the scenes - well that is really magic -
>
>Hopefully You and all the others who like SW- animated gifs - will
>enjoy it. Stefan ;-)

SignWriting List
December 4, 2000

Dearest Stefan!

Thank you for this truly magical gift...Yes!! We enjoyed it ;-)))

You are a genius with animation...I have never seen anything so fabulous!!

And thank you for your kind words about SignWriting. I appreciate it
that you told me. It definitely cheered me up ;-))

I can imagine this animation must have taken you a VERY long time -
it is a piece of art!!

A true treasure.....

In a week or so - Johannes will show up with his little movi ! As you can
see - we are really enthusiastic about SW.
These animations arenīt too important for understanding spelling problems -
but definitely a very interesting keyboard- exercise. Johannes (8 years) is
going to type without any effort any symbol he wants to, he switches between
typing, fingerspelling and alphabet modus, he mirrors , coppys , well - as
I mentioned above - it is helpfull to be able to concentrate lateron on the
job - how to spell .... (ha - we will improve - definitely--- ;-)

All the best

Stefan ;-)

  Message 4314  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index