forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4313  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Tue Dec 5, 2000  1:10 am
Subject:  Re: More on animation

Hi Angus,

I watched your fellow ! When will he meet Lara Croft ?

Isnīt it amazing that different people develop different concepts in order
to express a special idea .

Itīs the same with SW and HamNoSys - or others. Different purposes , no
competition but a different possibility to choose another option ...

I admire people who are able to understand these computertechnology (Iīm
not even able to get my homepage started - ?? ) Writing a programm that
creates something like this , is like magic to me.

On my part itīs the idea which develeops during the process of playing
around with thekeyboard and time and patience. I created almost 200 gifs .
Itīs not difficult to do things like these but I like this combination of SW
and animated gifs. -as kind of eyecatcher- Some people might get
interested to know more about SW - and that is worth it. Some others simply
enjoy the movements - thatīs ok. too.

Thanks for your messages !

Stefan ;-)