forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4352  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Fri Dec 22, 2000  8:07 pm
Subject:  Re: Testing Japanese Fingerspelling Font

>I took a quick glance at the fonts. They're beautiful, as
>expected. I wondered about one of the symbols. I took a course in JSL
>back in 1977 at California State University at Northridge, and I
>remember KE as being a FOUR-handshape as opposed to a B-handshape.
>Could you double-check that, perhaps with Mark Penner?
> I can't help you with the keyboard arrangement in Japan. Sorry.
> - Wayne

SignWriting List
December 22, 2000

Thanks Wayne for this feedback - I appreciate it and will take a look
at that symbol after the New Year -

And Merry Christmas!

4362 Re: Testing Japanese Fingerspelling Font Mark Penner Wed  12/27/2000
4366 SignWriting Programming In Brazil ;-> Valerie Sutton Fri  12/29/2000
4368 Re: SignWriting Programming In Brazil ;-> henk pel Sat  12/30/2000

  Message 4352  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index