forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4435  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Wed Feb 7, 2001  2:18 pm
Subject:  New Special Feature on the SignWritingSite!

February 7, 2001

Dear SignWriting List!

I am happy to announce a new Special Feature on the SignWritingSite!

It is an excellent research paper, describing SWML, the SignWriting
Markup Language, by Professor Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa, and
Professor Graçaliz Pereira Dimuro, from the Universidade Católica de
Pelotas, in southern Brazil.

Someday we will be typing our email messages in SignWriting symbols,
because of the development of SWML. So this paper is an important one!

You can read the entire paper on 11 web pages....

WEB ARTICLE
"Supporting Deaf Sign Languages In Written Form On The Web"
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/swml/index.html

or download directly....

PDF FILE
"Supporting Deaf Sign Languages In Written Form On The Web"
https://www.SignWriting.org/acrobat/software/SWML-Write-SW-on-Web.pdf

Thank you, Antonio Carlos and Graçaliz, for your tremendous
contribution to SignWriting ;-)

We all look forward to hearing more about SWML as time goes on!
--

Val ;->