forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4480  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann
Date:  Sun Feb 18, 2001  8:37 pm
Subject:  Re: now what?

Hi Henk - hi Tini

It ±± so wonderfull to know about your motivation to learn SW.

There is one good aspect about your message: You didn ±² lost your own
dictionary - the other one is available. Many of us have saved it on our
computers.

Just a question - is it right that you made a new start from scratch with
your own dictionary !??
That would be helpfull in many ways !!

It is possible that Valerie is doing some WEB-design right now to get other
download-dictionary- software posted. If it isn ±² working for you ro
download the sw001.dic and -din file I can send the attached next week -
no problem.

In the meantime - stop going around in circles and try instead to describe
your movements with SW - movement-writing -DanceWriting - he

Stefan ;-)