forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4487  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Feb 19, 2001  9:42 pm
Subject:  uploading problems on the web

SignWriting List
February 19, 2001

Dear SW List:

A quick note...I am having trouble uploading SignWriter 4.4 shareware
and instruction onto our web site, which is located on the DeafVision
server...it seems there is a memory problem with DeafVision's server
and they are not accepting uploads right now.

Therefore I will be late posting the shareware files. I suspect all
will not be ready for another day at least...it all depends on
DeafVision and their tech support.

I will have three shareware versions to upload on the web..one for
the USA, Germany, and German-Switzerland...

Then, once it is posted, I have such a back-log of mail and orders
for books and videos that it is a little frightening - hope everyone
who is waiting for my attention understands! So I will have to focus
on fulfilling orders and requests for information, for the rest of
the week.

As soon as SignWriter 4.4 is posted, I will tell you...

All the best -
--

Val ;->