forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4488  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Feb 20, 2001  9:45 pm
Subject:  New SignWriter 4.4 Shareware Posted

SignWriting List
February 20, 2001

Dear SW List:

I am happy to announce new shareware posted on the web:

SignWriter 4.4 Shareware
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/download

SignWriter 4.4 Instruction
https://www.SignWriting.org/forums/software/sw44/sw44less/

I believe I have solved the technical problems which I had yesterday.
I had to re-upload everything because of a problem with the
DeafVision web server.

If any of you have problems using the shareware, please tell me,
since it is important!

New features in SignWriter 4.4 include "exporting to BMP graphics
files" and "creating SignWriter-PDF files".

Registered users can upgrade to SignWriter 4.4. Please write to me
privately, and we can work out arrangements ;-)

Hope you all enjoy working with SignWriter 4.4!

Many blessings -
--

Val ;->