forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4522  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Mar 3, 2001  11:04 am
Subject:  Re: new posting https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/workshop/workshop_001.htm

Hi Penny, Carmen, Peter, Monica , Valerie and friends,---

I just posted a report about our SW-workshop at Zuerich -
hope you enjoy it -- although itīs written in German ;-(

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/workshop/workshop_001.htm

PS. Penny was so kind to give a video to me from which the fotos are captured - unfortunately they I havenīt got any fotos from the other members ob this wonderfull meeting ! Hi Penny ;-)  is there a chance ... ?

Thanks for all it has been a very precious experience for me !

SignWriting and the Computer programm  SignWriter 4.4  are a very very special thing !!

All the best and warm greetings

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
4524 SignWriting Workshop in Zurich, Switzerland Valerie Sutton Sat  3/3/2001

  Message 4522  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index