forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4523  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Mar 3, 2001  11:14 am
Subject:  Re: new posting https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/bildergeschichte.htm

https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/bildergeschichte.htm

Dear friends,

Just who is interested. I´m eager to explore new ways for my 8th grade students to improve their story - telling abilities.

Right now I´m busy to transcribe a couple of picture-stories. I´m lucky to be supported by a wonderfull talented young lady who happens to assist me during teaching at school for some weeks now.

She transcribed this text - all I had to do was to make some corrections. So our team in Germany expands and that´s worthwhile a note - I think ;-)

Hopefully Angeline will subscribe to the list herself so that all of us can take advantage of her comments and experiences with SW at school or at home !!

All the best

Stefan ;-)

  Replies Author Date
4526 Re: new posting https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/do Valerie Sutton Sun  3/4/2001
4527 Re: new posting https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/do Stefan Woehrmann2 Sun  3/4/2001
4528 writing Sign grammar Valerie Sutton Mon  3/5/2001

  Message 4523  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index