forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4548  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Thu Mar 8, 2001  5:00 pm
Subject:  Re: Gesture Workshop 2001 FINAL Call for Participation (fwd)

> Here is the announcement of a conference in London next month.
>Antonio Carlos will be presenting a talk on "SignWriting and the
>Choreography of Gestures and Signs", and I will be presenting a
>demonstration of SignSynth. I hope some of you will be able to make
>it! -Angus B. Grieve-Smith

SignWriting List
March 8, 2001

Thanks for telling us, Angus! And congratulations to you and Antonio
Carlos for your presentations....

I look forward to hearing more about the Gesture Workshop....Is it
focused on recording signed languages? Or does it include the writing
of non-specific gestures such as body language, dance and classic
mime?
--

Val ;->