forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4577  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Stefan Woehrmann2
Date:  Sat Mar 17, 2001  9:46 pm
Subject:  Re: Hello Everyone ;-)

Dear Valerie,

so wonderfull to read, "that you are fine "

Well I would like to share one of my new creations with You and the
List-members.

Hopefully you enjoy it. Hhmm - don ±² ask me for "the " meaning - anybody
should be able to identify a hidden message that can be found depending on
the personal background.

I would love to list some interpretations (anynomously if you want) in case
you feel motivated to send a message directly to me

In your case Valerie- take your time to recover from the strains.
All the very best to you -

Stefan :-)