forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4582  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Patsy van Andel
Date:  Mon Mar 19, 2001  3:39 pm

I tried to order the "Textbook and Workbook Sign Writing" but was
told it was out of print and no longer available. Is there another
book?

This is really a stupid situation. I used the dictionary to get the
sign for cat and chose cat(2). I don't know what happened, but it was
deleted from the dictionary. I thought I had just copied it into the
document, but when I tried to find it in the dictionary again, it
wasn't there. Why is that? Is the SW shareware a complete program or
is it only a part of what is available on the computer program?

Thanks for the help

  Replies Author Date
4586 Ordering the Lessons in SignWriting Textbook Valerie Sutton Mon  3/19/2001

  Message 4582  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index