forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4634  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  "Judy A. Kegl"
Date:  Mon Mar 26, 2001  7:26 pm
Subject:  Re: new ideas

For "both", I would go along with Bill's example (d) except that I would
eliminate the right arm as clutter (unless the arm itself slides down the
left hand) and, as my personal idiosyncracy, I would add a left arm line
just to foster interpretation of the orientation of the left handshape
(recognizing that some would characterize this litte piece of redundancy as
clutter.) Well, that was worth 2 cents, I suppose.

-- James