forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4647  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Tue Mar 27, 2001  3:17 pm
Subject:  Re: German name sign for Ilker...

Sandra Coleman wrote:
>> dear valarie i would like to learn about germany sign lanagaue
>>plsease.. if u would send me germany sign langauge .. i am interest
>>in germany or italy or spain no matter..i will love it .. or
>>required order.. i accept it ok than k yoiu very much smile

SignWriting List
March 27, 2001

Dear Sandra!

Thanks for this message ;-)

I am so glad to know that you are interested in German Sign Language!

I believe that Stefan will post some to the List...

You can also visit his web site:

SignWriting in Germany
https://www.Gebaerdenschrift.de

You will see a "cool" animation on the opening page of Stefan's web
site....it is SignWriting that moves....and it is signing in German
signs!! ;-)))
--

Val ;->