forum SignWriting List Forum
  Message 4800  |  Previous | Next  [ Up Thread ] Message Index
From:  Valerie Sutton
Date:  Mon Apr 16, 2001  4:10 pm
Subject:  Re: Hard-to-Write Handshapes

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
>https://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/email%20lessons/email_lessons01.htm
>You can take the photos directly from my homepage (link above )

SignWriting List
April 16, 2001

Thank you, Stefan!!!

I just visited the web page you mention above, and I was really
stunned at the great web pages you have already created with my
lessons from last week - which I haven't even finished yet - ha!!

The photos are great, and very very useful. The more photos like
that, the better my textbooks could be...

So I hopefully can get back to teaching soon - This morning I opened
my email box to find over 40 messages in one day - and they were not
unimportant messages either...

There is a tiny emergency with a document for the Italian research
group that is using SignWriting - I will take care of that
immediately and then be back to teach -

Thanks once again for your outstanding photos, Stefan -
--

Val ;->